Lieu : Jeddah/Saudi Arabia
- Supervise and control construction activities.
- Schedule the project in logical steps, organize the time required to meet deadlines, determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, make the necessary changes to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plan.
- You have an Engineer or Bachelor degree
- You have at least 5 years experience in Project Management for industrial projects (oil, power, water plant projects)
- You are fluent in English
- You have a good mastery of Microsoft Office